"Connected to Jesus and to Each Other"
1) Committed to Biblical Truth
Together we strive to be guided by the Bible in all aspects of life, including an intentional focus on study and application of God's Word.
- 2 Timothy 2:15-"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth."
2) Commissioned to Reach the Lost
An integral aspect of the church includes evangelism. We recognize our responsibility to share the Gospel with those around us by purposely engaging in conversations and demonstrating Christ's love with others.
- Matthew 28:18-20 "And Jesus came and said to them, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.'"
3) Called to Disciple the Saved
We make ourselves available, accountable and teachable.
- Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is breathed by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
4) Compassionate with Others
As people we endeavor to be generous with all the tools God has given us, including our time, talents, and treasures. We prioritize available funds for mission's projects as well as local needs.
- Matthew 6:19-21 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasure on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."